Packet Tracer – Skills Integration Challenge
VLAN Port Assignments and DHCP Information
In this culminating activity, you will configure VLANs, trunks, DHCP Server, DHCP relay agents, and configure a router as a DHCP client.
Using the information in the tables above, implement the following requirements:
- Create VLANs on S2 and assign VLANs to appropriate ports. Names are case-sensitive
- Configure S2 ports for trunking.
- Configure all non-trunk ports on S2 as access ports.
- Configure R1 to route between VLANs. Subinterface names should match the VLAN number.
- Configure R1 to act as a DHCP server for the VLANs attached to S2.
- Create a DHCP pool for each VLAN. Names are case-sensitive.
- Assign the appropriate addresses to each pool.
- Configure DHCP to provide the default gateway address
- Configure the DNS server 22.214.171.124 for each pool.
- Prevent the first 10 addresses from each pool from being distributed to end devices.
- Verify that each PC has an address assigned from the correct DHCP pool.
Note: DHCP address assignments may take some time. Click Fast Forward Time to speed up the process.
- Configure R1 as a DHCP client so that it receives an IP address from the ISP network.
- Verify all devices can now ping each other and www.cisco.pka.